The Beam #9 - Voices from the Global South
The Beam #9 - VOICES FROM THE GLOBAL SOUTH features an extensive dossier on the role of women in energy access in developing countries, an exclusive interview with Mexican artist Fernando Laposse, and an article on how to sustain indigenous forest and their community in Papua New Guinea, and a photo essay on energy poverty around the world.
We’ve also gathered more than 20 incredible experts who wrote exclusive stories and opinion pieces on Energy Efficiency, Politics, Clean Cooking, Climate Action, Politics, Sustainable Consumption, Emobility, Sustainable Food, and Circular Economy, to name a few.
Read The Beam #9 editorial, by The Beam editor-in-chief, Anne-Sophie Garrigou.
In The Beam #9 - Voices from the Global South you will find interviews with:
- Yisha He, Chairwoman of Unisun Energy Group
- Alexandra Wandel, Executive Director of the World Future Council
- Edelsin Linette Mendez, 12 years old documentary maker
- Hans-Josef Fell, President of Energy Watch Group
- Christian Breyer, Professor of Solar Economy
- Justin P. Moore, Vegan Chef
- Henrietta Kekäläinen, CEO and Co-Founder of Carbocultures.
The Beam narrates the global ongoing energy transition: educating, informing and raising awareness amongst those who care to build a sustainable future.
We're a tri-annual print publication focusing on sustainability: sustainable cities, the future of food and women's empowerment and more. We also curate design content - sustainable fashion & architecture, urban & product design.
Subscribe today and get The Beam #9 delivered to your door soon!