The Beam #8 - Together for Climate Justice
The Beam #8 features an extensive photo reportage on environmental migration, an exclusive interview with Acting Executive Director of the United Nations Environment Programme Joyce Msuya, and the powerful story of the late Berta Cáceres' fight for indigenous, environmental and gender rights as told by her nephew.
We’ve also gathered more than 20 incredible experts who wrote exclusive stories and opinion pieces on Green Buildings, Clean Cooking, Climate Action, Sustainable Design, Politics, Sustainable Consumption, Emobility, and Circular Economy, to name a few.
In The Beam #8 you will find interviews with:
- Servane Mouazan, CEO of Ogunte
- Meike van Ginneken, CEO SNV
- Sandra Capponi, Co-Founder of Good On You
- Brenda Katwesigye, Founder and CEO of Wazi Vision Limited
- Eugene Maseya, Co-Founder of Mamabird
- Sheila Oparaocha, International Coordinator and Programme Manager of the ENERGIA International Network on Gender and Sustainable Energy
- Andrew Nisker, Ground War Director
- Ajaita Shah, Founder and CEO of Frontier Markets
The Beam narrates the global ongoing energy transition: educating, informing and raising awareness amongst those who care to build a sustainable future.
We're a tri-annual print publication focusing on sustainability: sustainable cities, the future of food and women's empowerment and more. We also curate design content - sustainable fashion & architecture, urban & product design.
Subscribe today and get The Beam #8 delivered to your door soon!