The Beam #5 - December 2017
In edition #5, we dedicate our pages to some of the topics that most affect our global race to become a zero carbon economy. In this new edition we created some new fascinating categories such as Sustainables Cities and Powering Africa, but we also kept your favourite topics: from CleanTech VCs to the Global Rising EV market, Clean Energy Solutions, Smart City Innovation, Divestment, etc. Once again, we got you covered.
In edition #5 of The Beam you will find interviews with:
- Robin Chase, Co-Founder and ex-CEO of ZipCar
- Bren Smith, Founder of GreenWave
- Antje von Broock, Deputy Director for Communication and Policy at BUND
- Olivier Feix, Head of Environmental Protection and Permitting at 50Hertz
- Sieun Lee, Environment and Climate Change Division at the International Organization for Migration
- Jochen Schwill, CEO and founder of Next Kraftwerke
- Philip Johnstone, Research Fellow at the Sussex University
This edition, we have also gathered more than 40 incredible experts who wrote stories and editorials for our publication about Circular Economy, Women Empowerment, Sustainability in Business, Society Beyond Oil, Microgrids, Community Power and many other topics.
We also want to thank Rachel Kyte, CEO of Sustainable Energy for All ( SEforALL), and Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General for Sustainable Energy for All, for accepting our invitation to write the Editorial for this new edition. Her strong advocacy and never-ending fight for sustainable energy is a strong source of motivation for us at The Beam.